Friday, October 16, 2009

Great Grandmother

Recently I became a Great Grandmother to my Granddaughter Jessica and Joanne a Grandmother to a beautiful little boy Jayden Anthony. Holding Jayden is our first born Grandchild Samara Dawn, who would have thought it, Sam has named him jellybean from his first scan, she is smitten with her little nephew as are all the other Aunties Courtney, Kaitlin and Maddison. Oh and their is Alyssa a second Auntie and 2nd Uncles Brad, Randall, Jack and Ronin. He is not going to go with out much love.

Go here http://www.artisticjourney.com.au/ , go to Jo's blog have a look at more lovely photo's of Joanne and Jessica with one much loved bub.

3 comments:

The Vintage Vignette said...

Congratulations Jackie on your new little one! I'm sure that you will make a super great-grandma! :)

Corrine said...

That is so cool. Congratulations great-granny :)
I'm putting together a journal very soon, and will be using some of your ideas. I love the lok of them, and I know my niece will too.

jo said...

Seeing these photos has made me homesick, miss my little jellybean!
C u all next week!
Jo xoxoxo