Tuesday, June 26, 2012

another birthday

Well another birthday rolled around yesterday, I thought I was going to spend it on my own, surprise!!!
the girls I teach on Tuesday mornings put a surprise birthday morning tea for me, lovely gifts and yummy food
Cheryl asked me to go to see a nice shop in Mt Hawthorn,  Antedote Living has a beautiful eclectic variety of gifts, homewares and some fashion items.  I have a few gifts needed for birthdays coming up so was able to get some here.  We then had lunch at the New Norcia Bakery Cafe which was very nice.
Here I sit in the cafe waiting for my lunch to come, thinking I would be eating on my own, instead I was joined by a good friend, but, I felt my loved ones all around me.  And just to prove he was there, on my way home I stopped at Charlies Supermarket and when I entered, the song that always lets me know my dad is around, hold on by REM started playing, how special is that!!!  It was also nice to receive so many birthday wishes on Facebook, thank you all who made my day special when I thought it was going to be just another day...

1 comment:

Mandy w said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :)
Hope you had a wonderful day wish i was there xx
Your looking really good!!!!
Lots of love your friend Mandy