Thursday, December 20, 2012

Salvage yard finds


I had been told of a great Salvage yard in Fremantle, so Phil and I took a run down there in the van.  It was a virtual treasure trove, above, sorry photo not very clear, is what I bought home.
 I have been looking for one of the mirrored doors for ages, was so excited, and the price was right.
 Out of the timber I got, John made me the star above which I had seen in a magazine and the Christmas tree below.  Pretty clever isn't he.  They look great at night too with the lights on.

 The old cupboard above was a Pinterest Inspiration, love Pinterest.  I plan to get more trailing succulents to put in there.
Mirror dressed up for Christmas.  And on that note, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Jacky

2 comments:

sharon said...

thats amazing clever sis to think of these things great job john you can help bill with the canoe

Phillipa. said...

great pieces here Jacky, the cupboard looks fabulous.