Friday, February 15, 2008


At the present I am feeling that there are not enough hours in the day and I could do with several more pairs of hands and a bucketful more energy. I have so many projects I want to get into that I am jumping from one thing to another. I want to play with the Golden products, I have just been reading in the book'The New Acylics" by Rheni Tauchid about the metallics, irridescent and interferance colours, I just want to try them out, but then I need to get onto my vintage fabric journal using silks, ribbons, lace, embellishments etc that I promised the girls we would do when we finish the altered book. Oh and then there is my fathers journal on his war years. and travel!!!! Well I must prioratise hmmm Driving to the shop the other day I saw this amazing tree all lemony yellow trusses of flowers dripping down. Now if you didnt realise we have had a lot of exremely hot weather for a prolonged period, one day of rain since before Christmas, so to see such a vision is extra special. So this morning I drove back to that street and took some photo's hoping no cars would come along while I am stopped on the brow of the hill (yeh its illegal) taking photo's, so I can share them with you.

Aaargh this dodgy mouse we have here is driving me bats, so I am quitting now and going to play, hopefully I will get the chance to blog again next week. Have a happy creative week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi jacky
I think this is one of my favourite trees the golden shower we have house down the street that flowers in a similar way. Simply stunning. Thank you for sharing your pics with us. I for one am so glad we are having a break from the hot weather.

cheers lisa