Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dwellingup 2011

The time has finally arrived, for over a year ago we organised another Art Retreat with Nina Bagley at Dwellingup.  A year ago it seemed so far away and now it has crept up on me and is next week.  I am pretty much organised, stock packed, tools and materials for the workshop sorted, accommodation and meals all confirmed, now just last minute things ie pack my bag.
Nina and Mandy from Queensland arrive Saturday afternoon so will have no time once they arrive,  I want to do some baking to take down for Monday, prepare meals for John (bless him).
It is such a shame that Corrine in New Zealand had to cancel, it would have been wonderful in Glenorchie I am sure there would be snow.  It is such a big task to organise an art retreat and made all the more difficult for Corinne with the remoteness (which would have made it magical) of her locality.  I am sure her thoughts will be with us next week.
I will take lots of photo's to share with you the week following the retreat.
take care and I will be back in 2 weeks
Jacky

No comments: