Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheryl's Studio

A few weeks back the girls I have been teaching art journals and book art, met in Mandurah for our last get together and Christmas lunch.  We met at Cheryls home in Mandurah, Cheryl travelled up to Perth, over and hours drive, for the classes.  I really appreciated the effort the distance the girls travelled to do my class.  We had seen photo's of all the stages of Cheryl's shed being built etc and wanted to see it in the flesh so to speak.  Cheryl does beautiful work and it won't be hard to see what her favourite colour is.  Below is the Studio set in their beautiful garden with Cheryl inviting us in.







I like to think I have had a little influence in her style, but her studio is a veritable treasure trove of all her beautiful collections.  I will miss our weekly classes that have been ongoing over the last five years and hope the girls will stay in touch.

No comments: