Monday, September 22, 2014

Great Grandmother

Last week we spent two days up in Perth. Had a lovely barbecue tea with Jo and all her family.  It was noisy, exuberent and just lovely, reminded me of when I was a kid.  I never realised that we where such a noisy family until Karen a cousin, said, she loved coming to stay with us for that reason.  Was great to see Jessica and her little family there too.  Above is my four generations of my female line with nana Jo, mum Jessica and great granddaughter Amelia who just wasn't going to crack a smile. 

All the great grandchildren.  Jaidyn pulling a face in front and Jo holding Mason who is thinking 'What the heck is my crazy brother doing'.  Looking forward to being a Great great grandmother.  And just to not confuse the kids I am super nana.  The little ones are so full of energy, its hard to keep up, but love them dearly, and with 4 aunts, fortunately, I don't have to.

No comments: