Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Blog





Recently I set up a new blog jacky-goldenmoments.blogspot.com to record and share my journey with Golden Artist Paints.  I have registered my first Golden Workshop 'Dancing on the surface' commencing on Thursday 17th February 2011, if you have an interest in art go check it out.  I have decided to separate my blogs as I am aware that some of my readers like to read what I am up to and others more interested in the art.  As well as teaching the Golden Workshops I am still teaching more the mixed media classes and in particular Journals.  Since shutting the shop I have had these classes at home but it has limited the numbers available.  From Tuesday 15th February, 10 am to 12 am I will be holding these classes at a community hall in Brown Street, Morley.  This lovely little hall could easily hold up to 20 students, plenty of parking at the rear, which is accessed from Redgum Drive.  Following photo's are of the journal that will begin on that date.  Influenced by Teesha Moore, Roben-Marie, Sally Jean this journal will be using techniques involving painting, collage, writing, colour co-ordination and other mixed media techniques.

If you are interested in joining this class please contact me jackyjohn1@optusnet.com.au for any other details.
best wishes
Jacky

No comments: