Before Christmas I made these wings to go on my mannequin to keep my mind off other things. I also am doing a new range for our Miss Johnson's next market in June and this was a good time to start. Our June market theme is going to be wings so will have to make some more to decorate the hall. I have made these up from 2 parts, the top layer and lower layer which I sewed into the top. The feathers on the top I have placed extra stuffing into each one and the whole piece has a layer of stuffing. I may add more length to this one, mmmh not sure yet. I have added old vintage lace buttons etc, maybe I could add more buttons and shredded fabric to give it a shabbier look.