Friday, March 28, 2008

Journal in a hurry

If you are time challenged like I am, don't have time to journal holidays. We designed a journal from the beautiful Cavallini file folders see above.
Last November I went on holidays with my sisters down south, I found this journal perfect to record the great time we had. It took me about 2 hours to upload my photo's from digital camera, enhance and re size photo's and insert journal text using the photo's to prompt my memories. The program I used is Microsoft word and I save my photo's to my documents on the computer. We have put the lovely magnini papers that we sell which is 140 gsm in a lovely ivory colour. Now I have just got to do the same for other holidays. We also want to design a file holder to stand the completed folders in. How easy is that.

No comments: