Monday, January 26, 2009

White linen

I do love white linen, recently I bought organic cotton linen from a company called Eco Down Under, just beautiful. Photo above was taken when the linen was just hung out to dry.

After a few hours in the sun and a bit of a breeze, most of the wrinkles have come out. Wrinkles are good, I don't do ironing if I can help it. I love the the light and shadows created on the lined where the sun catches parts and the folds create a darker shade of white. I love the clean smell of newly washed linen when you make up the bed.

1 comment:

carole brungar said...

Hi Jacky! Thanks for dropping by my blog, it is lovely to meet you! We had a fab time in Gisborne, and because we go there almost every year, we didn't do any touristy things this time, but just enjoyed the swimming, the cafes, good books, all the blobbing out stuff!
Enjoyed visiting your blog!
Carole