Thursday, May 19, 2011

Art Craft Fair at Midland

Weather permitting I will be doing the Midland Art and Craft Fair just behind Dome Coffee in a lovely little park.  This is only a small Fair and has only been going a short time about 6 months.  I am quite happy to support and put in the time until it grows although I am hoping it will not become too big.  I have made these vintage photo frames to sell there.  The frames are very old and a little bit fragile, old photo and french text, a bit of lace.  The bird I painted onto calico from Tracie Lyn Huskamp's book which I particularly like.  We will be doing a visual journal along these lines very shortly in Tuesday class. 


They are pretty if you like vintage and the journal will be quite tactile using lots of vintage lace, fabrics and old photo's, I will share with you when we complete the journal.

No comments: