Sunday, December 4, 2011

New camera

Early this year I had thought of getting a digital SLR but as I already had a SLR camera and I didn't take all that many photo's I couldn't justify the cost.
However my trusty little Kodak camera that I have used up to now and all my photo's on my blog have been taken with.An online friend Nicolette from http://nikkimylifemyuniversemyeverything.blogspot.com/ did the research on point and shoot camera's, her recommendation was the Panasonic Lumix DMC - LX5 when I looked at her photo's I was just blown away, I had to have one, aha John got me one for xmas.  Said it had to be wrapped up and put under the tree, I said, it could go under the tree when I have had a good play with it.  I love it, still have a lot to learn though, at the moment I am just pointing and shooting.  So much smaller than my kodak and faster.  I have signed up to do a workshop at New Norcia in April, 5 days on photography, should learn something in that time and what a beautiful spot with the beautiful monastery and historic old buildings.  If you interested in doing the workshop have a look on http://fibrearts.jigsy.com/ following are some of the photo's I took on Saturday when I went to Fremantle Bazaar to have a look and flowers in my garden, the photo's are straight off my camera, I haven't done anything to them yet














1 comment:

Phillipa. said...

Nice pictures, I like the ones taken in Fremantle.