Thursday, April 12, 2012

workshop Fibre Forum

Sunday I drive up to New Norcia, about one and half hour away, enrolments start at 2.  I am taking some handmade journals to sell on the trading day.  These ones I made last weekend.



And of course, being this hugely organised person, I decided to make another three this morning, it might have had something to do with the fact I should be doing housework, hmmm, big choice!!!!
Two of the journals, I have made the covers and cut the plain pages up, only requires sewing in the signatures.  The other one requires more painting etc.  I am always doing this, leaving things to the last minute and then becoming inspired to do more, I work better under pressure.
I will try and keep in touch while I am in New Norcia and share with you the awesome photo's I am going to learn to take.
Enjoy your weekend
Jacky

No comments: